Monday, July 24, 2006

Snakes

Ok. I was born in year 1977. According to the Chinese zodiac, that was the year of the lucky snake. As you know, Chinese new year never falls on the first of January. They are usually between around end of January to mid February every year.

Anyway, mom delivered me two weeks before schedule so I was born right before the Spring Festival of 1977 and closely but slickly avoided the year of the snake. So according to my own superstitious intepretation, throughout my whole life, I am supposed to slickly avoid snakes. I hate them!!! They are ugly, creepy and scary.

Tonight as I was going on a walk, I saw three dead snakes within 1 mile!!! If I were 11 years old, I would be crying in fright. Since I am not, I am just disturbed.

Snakes...Ugggh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah hate those things too... one managed to find its way into my drawer... was soooooooooooooooo scared... was like frozen.. didn't know what to do... had to call security guards to take it away... ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....even thinking about it gives me the creeps