Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Yasmin

That is the name of my contraception pill. I have been taking this for 6 days now. No headache, no abnormal period, no cramps, no baby.

I just need a chronic habit to take them.

July 11th....Frank says, in four more months, my life will be over...

Frank: So will you remember us after you are married? Most people just lost their friends after being married because they are too busy with their new life....

Me: silence

(Dont have to be true...Ive never lost Neek even though he has been married for 2.5 years now. Actually I dont have that many very close friends that got married.)

4 comments:

labellasthoughts said...

I don't think you need to loss your friends because you are married....other wise nobody will have friends...I know you will not forget me ^^

Me...

KK said...

Sorry... i just couldn't resist.. :P

Anonymous said...

How could you forget me? That's my question! i won't let you forget! teeheehee! Caryl

Anonymous said...

I don't think you lose friends after you get married. Any relationship requires intentional 'work'. Hehe... i think that the friendships just change a little. However, with work, family, friends, church etc. time becomes VERY precious.