Saturday, November 26, 2005

My 100th Post !!!!

My beginning and my end are in your hands.
There's nothing in between that I can hide from your eyes.
I will never be forgotten.

My name is permanently written in your book, where it records the memories of a Sacred Romance. This romance has no end.

This is the reality that surpasses all the tangible materials on earth.
It is The Reality I live for.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, and whosoever believes in him, shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Therefore, it is not okay for a single soul to perish thinking he's never been loved and has no value.

It is not okay that he died without knowing the King of universe had laid down his life just for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, sister. Preach it!! :)

Ah, Angeline. I miss you much. You crack me up, but you also inspire me.

Pray for me, if you can. I have a nasty skin infection. I was really mad at God (thinking wrongly that He had inflicted this upon me) but, thankfully, I snapped out of my madness and realized that God *loves* me and that He did not do this to me.

*BIG HUG* - Nancy

Anonymous said...

Обе мои девушки мне изменяют
!!!