Monday, November 07, 2005

To Roseanne Washington

She is a famous artist.

She did dts with me and I slept on her bunk with her once in Baise!!! She never knew why I did that. Not only I am selectively affectionate, I can be very random.

So Rose, I heard my blogspot is now your home page. Wonderful.

This is an instruction for you to leave comments. Click comment at the bottom of the entry, a window will pop up. Then leave comment and check 'other', leave your nickname or real name. Publish.

Unlike Xangas, you can leave comment on my blog without having to sign up for one. So, we the blogspotters are much cooler.

And.....you gotta read this one, you are on it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh crap. that is a classic entry.

- william

Anonymous said...

This is Catherine and Rose... we had already visited the cannonized DTS page ;) I wanted to share it with her. But now she should leave you comments..... if she ever gets online, silly girl!

<3 Cate and Rose

Anonymous said...

you remember me!

i remember you!

catherine had to drive all the way down here to see if i was still alive, and i am alive and well.

so good to hear from you.

i remember that night in baise, and i remember that someone kept playing with the stinkin air conditioner.

remember that?

good times,

rose