Monday, November 14, 2005

Home at last

My dad struck a very interesting conversation to break the ice. He asked me if the fruits in Hong Kong are expensive. I mentioned proudly yeah! 4 Fuji apples only cost around 5R (10 HKD). Then he said, no! That's too expensive and asked me how big are those apples and so on. Darn it, I thought, should have bragged about the persimmons.

'My' dog didnt bark at me when I got in. We had him for 10 years already but to me he's always a puppy. And by the way, I dont normally build relationships with dogs.

This is the first time I laid my eyes on the newly renovated house..new furnitures, old furnitures..they look odd together but I am happy that mom didnt get rid of them because it wouldnt feel like home if everything was new.

I took a look at my brother's bridal suite. My holy goodness! It is as big as Anna's apartment. Sad that my brother hasnt decide on the bride. Today it is still unoccupied. I wouldnt mind sleeping there but I took the room with the computer....

And somehow the computer is possessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Possesed? Why lar? Won't let you into your blog? Anyhow, welcome back to muhibbah Malaysia. How long are you staying?

Anonymous said...

these are all nice descriptions of home, but it's not describing the food. talk about food and make me want to go there.