Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Furlough

It is my first time ever, so it gotta be special.

Yesterday was the first day, I socialized with Jing Jing, Kah Kheng, William, and Catherine on MSN back to back almost the entire daytime. Went to Anna's to have dinner together. She made Green Curry wonderfully and I watched Alias for the first time ever in my life.

Today I decided to leave my cave and venture out. I went as far as Yuen Long!!! Reapplied my HK identity card which got stolen in May. Was happy that there wasnt a long queue and was able to get it over with in 20 mins. The last time I applied an ID card, I had to wait outside the door 2 hours before the office was opened. I brought my yarn and knitted the whole time.

Speaking of yarn, I saw some cool ones out but didn't get any.

I had Caryl and Anna over for dinner tonight. Interestingly, they were both boasting about their inability to throw up, which I pretty much can't relate to because I am a non bullimic frequent barfer. Well, I guess one day when they get pregnant and have morning sickness.....oh boy!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace on Earth...

Anonymous said...

i hvae thrown up only twice in the past 12 years of my life.

- william

Anonymous said...

i threw up a couple of times in China
then I threw up once when I was sick back in July
i throw up more now
i never used to - when I was a kid

you asked how "The Ragamuffin Gospel" is?
i'm afraid I cannot be objective
if I had read it some other time, I would have thought it was a good book
reading it right now, at this place in my journey, it might be the best book I have ever read
it is telling me everything I ached to be told