Thursday, December 01, 2005

December already

Furlough is over. Thank God.

I am happily back doing accounts. I recently developed the love for money. Just Joking.

Suddenly the world shrunk. The first day, I couldnt see floor space in my bedroom. I had to remember to not flush the toilet paper. (When I first got back home in Malaysia, I was looking for the trash can and later realized I could flush them down).
Nevertheless I am glad to be able to cuddle with Pooh again...although the first night he ended up sleeping on the floor.

We even have new staff in the Lighthouse that would now make the house on full occupancy.

So everyone's back. Cant believe it is December already. It has been exactly a year since I got on staff. We are getting the SOFMers' Love Feast and Report Back over with so that we can prepare for Christmas Outreach. Work, Work, and Work. Angeline loves it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo who is new on staff?!?!

:) Can't wait to be in lighthouse...

<3 Catherine