Thursday, November 17, 2005

Furlough 3

Sigh.

It's day 3 today in the Land of Mansions. Seriously I have never seen so many designer big houses anywhere in the world like I saw in Sibu. People here seems to have a competition who builds the biggest. So, this is what they toiled their life for. Angeline zzzzzzzzzzz.

The world outside YWAM is pretty strange.

I wish I packed that green couch from the Lighthouse...oh and that gross coffee I got at Wellcome.

Long sigh.

I have started to sneeze funny. My eyes and nose itch constantly. I complained that I am allergic to Malaysia...and someone ( I dare not mention) thought I was being funny. :-)

Things have changed. I have changed. I wished that I have never left town so that coming home doesnt feel so complex.

Long long sigh.

For the one asking about food....
I almost forgot this wonderful snack called 'rojak'. The closest comparison you can get is a salad except the dressing is black. Food here is great and cheap...it is for people like my dad (food critic). I already feel stressed at the thought of bringing him out to eat in Hong Kong one day.

I have not been excited about eating this time. I was expecting durians to await me but they are not in sesaon. That pretty much kills half of my excitement. The other half was destroyed by my fear of growing into a mansion!!

Sigh.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a fun entry.

Anonymous said...

I really like you. When I read what you write it maked me miss you a lot.

Anonymous said...

I miss you alot....