Sunday, July 24, 2005

The best thing

Well, one whole week had passed. Where have I been?

I have been emotionally tortured for a few things but the information is reserved for the privileged few here.

Was planning on doing a full makeover in the middle of last week during a stormy night and then because of the crazy thunder, I had to shut William down because I want him to stay alive. I dont know when I will be putting back the DTS blogring links because I dont get online at home now. All the html stuff was saved on William and I dont feel like doing it from the scratch here (office).

If you are wondering what was the best thing.. hehe... two nights ago, I dreamt of a tiger. A sweet tiger, my pet. He was huge and cuddly. He could take the whole couch and would run away when some mean people shoo him off. I woke up and wish I had a pet tiger.

Funny. It has been a long time since I read Calvin and Hobbes.

Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should get a pet tiger. Then you would be just like Jasmine, and all you would need is your aladdin to come and sweep you away.

I am going to california from aug 2-18, and visiting mexico first and then canada. Wish you could be with us.

Love you.