Sunday, July 17, 2005

all by myself...JUST wanna be, all by myself...la la la

I must say, it has been a very good day.

All my favorite songs were on W this morning at The Vine. Not that it was particularly important, but it made me happy. The service was great. Wished Caryl was there. We spent all our energies and lots of money yesterday down in the Central. That's why she was hiding out today.

I, on the other hand, didn't get as tired as I wished. After passing the Yuen Long station on KCR, I decided to cruise all the way to the terminus at Tuen Mun, where Lawrence currently lives. Could have called him up, but I was so carried away being alone. So, for the first time, I explored Tuen Mun all by myself. Tuen Mun is not that exciting. It's just like Kwai Fong.

On the way back, I stopped by Yuen Long, got myself a mango dip cone at McDonald's, and some lok lok for So Young.

Sweet day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell me what is lok lok:)
how is the kitchen princes doing!!

hanging around in central heaps??

luv ya
miss you girl

so maybe january!!
if you have time write me a line on the e-mail

Anonymous said...

I don't know why everyone thought I was gonna stay there for the rest of my life. I'm only 21. I have many many years to return.

Somebody from the base tried to call me on friday. I don't know who it was though, 'cause my dad didn't remember the name.

Please pet B's head for me the next time you see him. Tell him it's from me.

Anonymous said...

Babe... :) Miss you, love you. I want to talk to you. I really do. I do do. Do.

<3
Catherine

I wanna live in lighthouse.

Anonymous said...

WE ARE GOING TO CANADA AND MEXICO!

Catherine

*asteriskos* said...

ooo,who is cat. so in love with u, is she in love with ur babe kitten that's me. so how r u gettin on in lighthouse, i heard u're doin pretty well from gu wen :P n ok, i feel bad of keep changin n renew my post n deleted my last post, n never once i'm dedicate to leave a footprint here, help me, angel!! my sister. i need to know if i can be truthful. i feel sorry. will u forgive me?

Anonymous said...

la la la..... beautiful new setup, but I want to know what is going on in your life my lovely angelcat

Catarina