Friday, June 10, 2005

Post-OR Ramblings 3

if zoe didnt call this morning, i would not have waken up early enough to wash my very expired hair. i was in the middle of a dream where i am busy shopping for perfume. it was great to hear her lovely voice. i bragged to her about my recently acquainted chinese phrases but alas, not only she wasnt impressed, she didnt even know what i was talking about. i just laughed. it was hard to get upset with her because i was the one trying to be funny. i wasnt ready to get out of bed.

apparently, she is now a permanent resident of usa. go girl!!!

spent the whole afternoon making over my blog. i dont necessarily like this template better than the last one but i m getting bored of the greens. what i didnt know was retemplating removes all my links. it took me a while to learn how to insert them back into different templates. but i did it!!!

ive got lots of refund from OR fees... almost double the amount of last year's. i have to set aside 395 for new hong kong id card (my wallet got stolen during OR with all my money, ids, sim and atm card). a bit bummed over the inconveniences...but the bright side is i get to retake picture for the id because the last one i took was soooooo ugly.

i m bored. not that i have nothing to do but the things that are for me to do are ones that i m not interested to do NOW.

the humidity cant get any higher.

i realize i am complaining more on the dashboard than in real life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CATHERINE SAYS ..

Guess what, Cat?! I GOT A pHONE CARD ... so now I just gotta know when the best time is to talk to you and any other of the lovely poeple who still remember me ;) LET ME KNOW! :D