Thursday, June 09, 2005

Post-OR Ramblings 2

It was Fifi's (err Tryfina's) 21st birthday yesterday. We couldnt go out because some of the students including Fifi had to prepare for worship for the report back. Tonight we finally went out all of us except for Niko and Caryl, to Kam Tin to have lassis and naans. Yums.

Report back was long but great. As usual, we were not able to tell all we wanted to say because it would take longer time than all of us could bear. I am glad it was over.

Had a good reunion with Catherine and Budi on MSN. I am satisfied.

Yawn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome Back Malaysia you've had a good time that is so great!!

have fun spending time with AMS
say hi to nicky!!

Anonymous said...

did you have the passionfruit lassi in my name? And did you give my dear christopher a hug? I miss that oaf.

-Catherine