Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Newest thought

It sounds silly but I am pondering the possibility. What if people DO become fat just by inhaling hot grease? How about for a prolonged period of time?

Performing Arts DTS starts today. A student called Angeline is here. It is the first time Angelines outnumber Annas . Who would have thought?

Somebody announced that Jung Hee is here today. Very surprised!!

The first half day went well.

and Liz, Stephen and Karen took over Godwin and Jared's kitchen duties after our DTS, then we had Tina for COR 2004 till the last DTS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TELL JUNGHEE I SAID HI, OPPAH! :) I miss him.

Wow, performing arts DTS is kickin' up already? Craziness.

Amaizng that Angelines outnumber Annas. Truely phenomenal. I knew you could do it.
;)


Catherine

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious!!!

Good Cat...
Yeah, big surprise, Good surprised!... :K
Guees who?
:P

Anonymous said...

ah, I see. Love you A.