Monday, April 11, 2005

Almost Outreach

at least 5 people had asked me this today. are you ready for outreach? i had a standard answer. ask me again next week then i will be able to tell you. strange. i realize i have this tendency of living in the past. afterall i posted a mile long blog about dts 2004 in the middle of dts 2005.

maybe it is the effect of using godzilla firefox. i realize sometimes i need to 'reload' the pages that i frequent because it seems to have really long 'history' memory. i bet nobody understood what i just mentioned. nevermind. this is my 'note to self' thing.

so i have been cleaning up some of the stuff in my room. i found lots and lots of chocolate that was given to me during christmas. i didnt remember i had them. no wonder i feel like i have lost some weight.

got a care package from william keomany. a bag of pretzels to remind me of MASH, jollies, a chapstick, and 2 cds. check this out. one of it is of hillsong and delirious recorded during the hillsong conference 2003. i m so in delirium. it has my favorite song 'here i am (majesty)'. am i spoilt or am i spoilt? thanks will. you are my hero of the year.

i have to tell you what happened yesterday. i almost took out my last post. in fact i was even close to shut down my blog site completely because of the last comment i received on it. when i first read it, i felt this sudden darkness loomed my soul. and i am not remotely close to exaggerating.

then i found out who that was, i was immediately paralyzed with horror and fear and shame and regrets. so, i sent out an email asking for forgiveness. this morning i got a reply saying that it was a joke that flopped.

phew! what a relief.

i can SMILE and BLOG again. i am surprised how quickly i get out of trauma these days.

tomorrow, i m fulfilling the promise i made to chris and tryfina while we were in india. i m bringing them into czzzz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well the best thing to do when you get such a reply is to say you're going to keep being crude... that's what i do anyways.

so i hope you have a blast angeline. i'm going to miss talking to you in the next two months, but you're going to a better place.

william