Sunday, February 05, 2006

A little dilemma....

There's this Malaysian Chinese singer name Fish Leong. She is VERY POPULAR in China, outrageously. Her songs are great. I like a lot of them. But her singing voice....ermmm...just like mine, a little better. I am enjoying the torture listening to her. That's what I mean, a little dilemma.

I am gonna put in Michael Wong's CD, another Malaysian Chinese singer who is outrageously popular in China, who was my hero and 'boyfriend'....actually just one of my many 'boyfriends' - Alec Su-the Taiwanese Singer, Lawrence Lau-my ex huskermate, Jason Tang-the meat delivery guy in KamTin.... Then Kah Kheng came into the picture. The 'scandal' finally stopped.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! i didn't know you could adopt boyfriends/girlfriends without the commitment. SIGN ME UP!

- william

Anonymous said...

by the way, the apartment is doing good. we are moving things in and God is giving me great ideas.

- william