Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year Already?

That's taken in Summer 2002.

The Old Navy backpack is still with me now in HK.

Zoom in to those clunky shoes. Well I left that pair in NE. Those were the ones I wore when I stomped to Neek's apartment. I am fascinated with that detail he wrote in his recent blog about me.

Guess what. I bought a similar pair of those guys in Thailand last year. And I stomped up my way up to the office with those as well. Caryl seems to love it a lot!!!

It's good to know, there are certain things about me that people noticed and still havent changed.

I am going to be 29 soon. Happy new year. It's gonna be one heck of a year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad u were fascinated... ahahahaha so were all of us with your extreme liking for those shoes. Happy New Year and all that other stuff. You didn't leave a comment :P