Wednesday, January 04, 2006

So Young Kim

So Young is my good friend. She is a peculiar funny person if you know what I mean. You could never predict the next thing that would come out of her mouth, which then makes her really special.

So, of course, being a good friend, she also gets to hear about my recent hookup with Kah Kheng. I find her response most outstanding...it was just one of those that has to be recorded and remembered.

This was how it happened....
This morning, in our intercession group. So Young said to Rachel in her most delightful Korean accent..."She (refers to me) is getting married. That's omayzjing". Rachel laughed silently and nodded in agreement. Then she continued... "I think it is more omayzjing that she wants to get married. I still can't belieb it! So omayzjing"

SO YOUNG IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

man i love it. your entries are stinkin' funnny angelie.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she is adorable! I agree...
all koreans are ^^

Chinatrek said...

SoYoung-neem is precious!