Sunday, January 22, 2006

Birthday

I turned 17 today. But sometimes I still act younger than that.

God is sweet to me! He gave me more than what I asked for. I have clarity. I have His Word to move on.

Caryl took me, Nicky, and Fifi to Fat Angelo's to get fattened.

Faby left birthday messages all over my cyberspaces. She misses me.

The aswesome DTSers wrote me a card and bought me a pair of hair clips.

Catherine made me a journal filled with cat stickers.

My mom asked me why didnt I eat an egg. I was supposed to because it's my birthday.

Kah Kheng put up a picture of me years ago on his blog. I still looked the same today.

Ams remembered my birthday. I m getting really spoilt.

Happy birthday to me. I had a good day. I am loved.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fun time! Good for you.

Anonymous said...

Hehe just saw the pic on KK's blog... yes I guess you look the same? Not like I've seen you recently but the last time I did see you, you looked the same... ahahahahahha... sigh it's Monday morning and I'm already like talking rots... orites... Birthday Wishes To You

Zoe said...

... you left me out!! And... you havent received the yet to come present. Anyway, sis, Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Why were you supposed to eat an egg?

<3 The Journal Maker <3

Anonymous said...

hey woman.. happy birthday!! may the good lord blesssss you and your man richly.

Anonymous said...

GOLLY!!!!!!!! 17! your'e such a kid. so immature sometimes. But please, take it from me, Don't grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

Oh! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL LADY!!! I miss you.