Thursday, August 11, 2005

Tylenol pm and other things

If you say I am addicted to drug, maybe you are right.

After Karen gave me some of her tylenol to store in the kitchen just in case...I have been using them 3 times in the past week all cause of headache, which yesterday's was the worst case. I went home during dinnertime and went straight to bed. So I slept and slept and slept.

This morning I was fine physicallty and emotionally until the worship time, we had a bad sound adjustment and I am still traumatized by how I sounded on the keyboard. uggggh... my fault actually, because I asked the sound manager to turn me up and my ears got all confused.

Also, I realize I havent been quite the same with my cyber habits. I dont blog everyday or check on anyone anymore. I dont even chat on msn that much too. It's like I am here but I am not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo Malaysia, you are not alone with that. i feel kind of the same since a few day's
goign to e-mail you next week probable!

Zoe said...

hua jing,

i have terrible headache lately too. the funniest thing is that i started not to pick up phone calls and always set my msn online status as busy, even food cant attract me no more. me... totally exhausted.

Anonymous said...

i thought headaches and cold sores were something only white people got. i must be wrong. well i hope you feel better sis. hopefully we'll chat soon.