Saturday, August 13, 2005

Important realisation

I reminisced this walk from the pages of 3 prayer journals that I have penned since I got here.

I saw my up and downs, my inconsistencies, the same struggles, the same feelings, and the breakthroughs He brought forth.

I saw His constancy, His faithfulness, His eternal devotion.

This heart within me is grateful for all His rescuing works.

He did not wait for me to have it all together. He is willing to work at my level when not a lot of people are. He provided all my needs regardless of my faith.

This week, something else struck me.... I cant help but realise I am more attracted to His humanity than His deity.


1 comment:

Zoe said...

I like your last comment! Well, I am alright and I'm trying to drag myself out of the so-called tiredness... let me whine a little, would ya? ^_^