Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Caryl Ann Larsen

She always smells good and godly.

She left town yesterday. For 7 weeks, she said.
With us working on the last DTS and then being the operational staff together, I am so used to see her everyday since the year started. I thought it would be strange without her. But I m just quite surprised I haven't missed her as much as I thought I would.

She is an unusual friend as I havent any friend quite like her ever. As much as I love hanging out with her and all, I am always cautious, afraid to hurt, misunderstand or offend her. Inspite of that, I still prefer her over everyone on the base.

As my leader, she challenges me to grow. However uncomfortable I feel, this change is so neccesary for me.

Rachel once said with a chuckle, it's great that you guys like each other. True. That makes a lot of difficult things easier to bear.

No comments: