Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Responses

My dad's - *smilessssssssssssss* "I am satisfied with KK."

Caryl's - "Wow. Remember not to compromise what God has called you to do."

Nancy's - "Praise God. I am excited for you!"

Zoe's - "Finally..."

Faby's - "I knew it. I knew it"

Godwin's - "Are you inviting me to the wedding?"

Tryfina's - *shrieks* "Oh my gosh!"

Nicky's -"I am so excited. Even during our dts, I knew you still like him from the way you talked about him. I asked God, why dont you just put them back together?"

Liz's - "I've gotta call Kristy up."

Catherine's - "I was so happy that I cried"

William's - "Holy canoly...everyone's been drinking love potion."

Neek's - "Hahahahaha. I gotta hear the stories from both sides."

Craig's - "Is he leading youth and leading worship in a Mosque?"

Brandon's - "You've got to show me the pictures of him."

Anna Banana's - "I am shocked..."

Tina's - (still silent)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um... yeah i'm in the same situation as you. her name is talula bubbles. (i wanted to jump on the band wagon myself)

- william

Anonymous said...

great picture on the hong kong site!!!

- william