Sunday, December 11, 2005

So the kitty cat dragged in....

I remember sometime in July I wrote prophetically that the later half of 2005 would be interesting for me. Whatever happened during that time would determine what I will be doing the next year.

Well, with prayers and anticipation, I waited for the 'whatever'. However, I never would expect one of those things could actually lead to an expiration of my very celebrated bachelorhood. Better than that, he is none other than the only person with whom I ever had the desire to spend my life with. Not always, but only.

I was barely 22 when I started to like him. He was barely 21 when he fell in love with me. With that age, we learnt a lot of things the hard way. It took us a while to finally get to this place. Only God can come through for us like this.

Kah Kheng... you are worth the wait.

Boon Kheng.... you and your '8' mood!!!!!!

6 comments:

KK said...

So are you...
:P

Anonymous said...

So beautiful... I might cry again :) I insist to be present for your bachlorette party, hahahahhahahah

Cate

Anonymous said...

holy canoly!!!!!! i am gone from the net for two weeks to find that everyone has been drinking some love potion. i liked the way you put it, i had to read it twice to get it. congrats sista.

william

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha, so I guess it's a good thing to be '8' once in awhile rite. Anyhow, now both of you need to explain to me how all this came about.
I'm happy for you guys - it was quite funny to see the post. But I'm sure we can talk about it some other time. Hehehe, so is KK joining you in HK???? Now that would be rad.

Zoe said...

I have waited for you to say something.... FINALLY!!

Anonymous said...

Finding myself utterly speechless for this wonderful happy ending as I am closing this year in NYC... just one more excitement added here.
To me, it feels like a dream coming true for both of u. I am truly happy for u.