Monday, September 26, 2005

Oh I feel like dancing....

When Judy emailed me that she would like Caryl or Joe to set up a booth about YWAM Hong Kong during the Missions Convention at Christ's Place, I literally flipped with disbelief!

Well then I found out Caryl will be back in HK before the convention starts, all my hopes went to Joe. So I told Joe this morning. He said, he felt he is supposed to do something on that weekend and prayed about contacting a church, but God didnt say anything so he waited. That was it!!!Now, he knows why and he has agreed to go to do communications at Christ's Place. HAHA. I am sending my base director to my home church in Lincoln. How cool is that? I also forgot, 2 of his nieces are attending Christ's Place now and one of which had actually done A Year in Asia (a program here)and few Christmas outreaches. With Judy and Anna already visited YWAM HK, they could easily set up booth there together. But Joe is going!!!!!!!

Oh I feel like dancing...it's foolishness I know......

And by the way, Christ's Place Missions Committee finalized my support application and along with prayers, they are giving me enough for 4 DTS Outreaches. 4 OUTREACHES MY FRIENDS!!!! So, guess where I will be in the next 4 years!!! Smart alecks.

Oh I feel like dancing...it's foolishness I know....

See this is what happens when you follow God's guidance...delirium.

I am spoiled.

4 comments:

Zoe said...

What a wonderful news????!!!! Thank God for His overflowing mercy!

Anonymous said...

Angeline ... he is wonderful, isnt he?

I am so happy to hear about this...!

Now I get you for my whole two years (or more?)...

<3
Catherine

Anonymous said...

Hehe, someone should have been on hand with a vid-cam so we can all see the cat dancing for joy... eheheh what a sight to behold i'm sure. And yes God is good... even when you don't see it clearly, He is.

KK said...

Changes ARE Possible!!